With mental health issues such as depression, suicide, stress, anxiety disorders on the rise as a result of the trauma & crisis brought about by the Covid-19 pandemic, a mental health talk will provide tremendous value for employees at this time.
The theme of the seminar: Maintaining Mental Health in Difficult Times
– Assess the effect of the Covid 19 pandemic on their mental health
– Understand the causes of their individual stress, anxiety and depression and the impact on life and workplace performance.
– Learn how to bounce back and forward from the challenges and setbacks of the past 12 months.
– Learn strategies to survive, adapt, recover, and thrive in the volatile, uncertain, complex and uncertain world that we live in today.
– Learn strategies for stress management and mastery.
This Seminar can be held online or at your facility. The Seminar will last for two hours.